20071229

Merry 12 days of Christmas

Hi all,
I'm on Cape Cod at my parents with Brooke and our boys and daughter-in-law. We arrived Thursday night and still have not received our luggage :( It's great to be here.

Today we are going to Acton for a gathering with the rest of my family at my brother John's. Acton is about thirty minutes west of Boston. My brother Paul will be there with his family, and my sister Jane with her family. They haven't seen the boys in several years, and only John has met Monica. We'll also be watching the Patriots win their final regular season game to go 16-0! Hopefully.

Sunday, we'll be going to be with Brooke's family for a few days. Her brother, Roger, lives in Andover. Their five children, three children-in-law, and grandchild will be there, as well as Brooke's dear Aunt Gini who celebrated her 92 birthday yesterday.

Anyway, I may post some over the next week, but if so it will be sporadic. Keep reading and praying, and have a blessed 12 days of Christmas.

No comments: